vCases® Believes: LCME requirements are robust and warranted but can be challenging to meet.
LCME Requirements for medical school accreditation are based on faculty 1) defining competencies to be achieved by their students that meet LCME standards, and 2) documenting that these objectives are met. vCases takes pride knowing it documents the success of each student in meeting several LCME objectives. These include Standards:
- 6.3 Self-Directed and Life-Long Learning;
- 7.2 Differential Diagnosis;
- 7.4 Critical Judgment/Problem-Solving Skills,
- 8.6 Monitoring Completion of Required Clinical Experiences, and
- 8.8 Monitoring Student Time.
For a more complete description see here.
uc_layout id=1011 title=”Faculty benefits”